Monday, September 20, 2010

SPECIAL POEM FOR THURSDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER 2010 (POLITICAL NIGHT)

I CANT WAIT
by
Edgar Chipalanjira

I can't wait for thursday
Where political musings will be the order of the day
elongated pens laying truth bare
corrupting the chests layer by layer

I wont wait for the coming week
where long kept secrets will leak
silent papers fast becoming too loud
pin-pointing the conspicous evils abound

I shouldn't wait for the following session
where we will feel the true dynasty impression
the elevation of dominance by a single family
the sibling gallantly ascending slowly but steadily

I cant wait for September twenty third
where those we love and loathe we will grade
Who is biting the finger that fed?
Who are setting a trap on the long used path?
who is busy destroying what he single handedly built?
I cant wait for that day

No comments:

Post a Comment