Monday, October 5, 2009

POEM FOR THURSDAY,8TH OCTOBER 2009 AD IN ROOM B

Is this what you have decided?

Is this what you have decided?
Wasting my time like so many drums of water
I was so caring and treated you with affection
How I thought we shall be together later

Is that the idea to which you are committed?
Fading hopes that like Hosea and Gomer we shall be
For I deeply perceived you as dedicated
Only to prove me wrong with your crookedness

So, this is what you have decided?
Siphoning up all my resources as a pleasure tube
If only I knew you are such minded
Could I cry then over this seemingly spilt milk to be?

I didn’t know this is what you have decided
Turning me into the victim of false hopes
How I failed to believe you are such stubborn
But look you unlucky one, it’s not all over Emiwe
Surely like Pharisees crying over the once neglected stone you will do
Then, it will be known that not all that glitters is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment